Thursday, May 19, 2011

I imagined my true love


I don't know. But I can imagine. I cannot claim. But I can guess. I think, perhaps, Prashant G, fell in love again and again. Or he just share. Ramjane. Really, he posted heart touchy love poems in his facebook status on mid Thursday. And, some comments.
Yes, I can say. I can think. Anyway, it may be or not.
How and why human being falls in love? Nowhere its specific answer, till now.
But you may be exception. So, I borrowed his status and its comment, too. Oh, my friend, try. If you get, tell me. Just for you borrowed these lines from Prashant's status.

I imagined my true love

by Prasant Azad on Thursday, May 19, 2011 at 3:47pm
When all goes wrong, and my life runs amok,
I think of you, and I get unstuck;
In the midst of chaos, you make my heart sing;
You’re my peace, my happiness, my everything.  
By Joanna Fuchs

In idle dreams of long ago,
I imagined my true love;
A perfect match, a soulmate,
An angel from above.
Now you’re here, and now I know
Our love will stay and thrive and grow.  
By Joanna Fuchs


Prasant Azad Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved bring a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring.and off course its marriage that we are in with " - Oscar Wilde
# Even my child started to walk without any support, nut my wife still holds my hand while walking
# A wife is the joy of a man's heart
# Love is moral even without legal marriage, but marriage is immoral without love.
# There is no more love...ly, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage. - Martin Luther King
# You don't marry someone you can live with, you marry the person who you cannot live without.
# No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying
# A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, and always with the same person.

Rupa Upreti valai haru ma dam chha...........
Ambika Paudel there are huge difference between in paper and real life & practice. Anyway composed are nice...
Prasant Azad It depends on how we perceive love in our life.. These are in depth and in real emotions which are so hidden that we cant feel these things untill we would miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment